To join the credit union you must be an employee or volunteer of one of the following organizations.
Members in good standing, retain their membership as long as the minimum balance requirement is maintained regardless of employment or residential status. Application subject to approval by the Preston Federal Credit Union Board of Directors.
- Preston County Board of Education, Preston County, WV.
- Tucker County Board of Education, Tucker County, WV.
- Preston County Commission, Preston County, WV.
- Valley Fuels, Inc., Masontown, WV.
- Fraley Motor Company, Inc. – Kingwood, WV
- Preston Memorial Hospital, Kingwood, WV.
- City of Kingwood, Kingwood, WV.
- Total Family Care, Kingwood and Masontown, WV.
- Preston Machine, Irona, WV.
- Members and Employees of Wesley United Methodist Church, Kingwood, WV
- Cheat River Wood Products, Inc., Kingwood, WV
- B&J Auto Sales, Tunnelton, WV
- Surveyor & Associates, Kingwood, WV
- Childs Feed & Supply
- Wagner’s HVAC-R
Any individual of a member’s immediate family, including spouse, parents, children, and grandchildren.
Retired individuals as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment and organizations of such persons.
Membership fee: $1.00 Minimum Balance: $5.00 deposit.